How are stress-free accident claims made?
If you have been involved in an accident, you will need to fulfil certain criteria in order to make stress-free accident claims for personal injury. If you are able to answer yes to the following questions, then you will likely be able to claim for compensation:
- Did your accident happen in the past three years?
- Was your accident caused by another person or organisation?
- Did your accident result in the need for medical attention, such as from your GP or other qualified professional?
If you are still unsure of your accidents claims eligibility, you can check using an online tool such as Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test. This will also provide you with an idea of how much you may be able to claim in compensation with an approximate monetary figure, which you can work from in the first instance.
What type of accidents are eligible?
If someone else was to blame for your accident, through negligence or otherwise, then you may be entitled to make a claim no matter what the circumstances. Below are some examples of accidents that may result in a compensation claim.
- A road traffic accident where the driver who caused the accident was under the influence of alcohol, causing injuries to you and your passengers – ranging from minor whiplash to soft tissue injury.
- An accident at work caused by a lack of health and safety measures in your working environment. For example, this may be a fall from height on a construction site leading to a severe back injury.
- A slip, trip or fall in a public place such as a restaurant, where a wet surface resulted in a nasty fall, leading to a head injury and a sprained wrist.
- Medical negligence whereby you were introduced to an infection during surgery due to carelessness, resulting in a further operation and prolonged hospital stay.
As you can see, the examples above range considerably in circumstance but all may be eligible for accidents claims.
How does a stress-free accident claims process work?
If you have been involved in an accident and are entitled to make a claim, you should get in touch with a reputable law firm such as Accident Advice Helpline as soon as you can.
At Accident Advice Helpline, we have over fifteen years of experience in helping people like you to make a successful claim meaning we are able to ensure the process is as hassle-free as possible. We have a team of expert in-house lawyers which means we can ensure you are represented by a team with specific expertise in your accident type.
To make a claim today, simply call us on our helpline or fill out our short online claim form. You will be guided at every step of the way by our friendly, professional advisors, and all safe in the knowledge that we handle all stress-free accident claims on a no-win, no-fee basis.
Call us on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.