How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Stoke-on-Trent compensation

    Accidents happen; they are an unfortunate fact of life. Most of the time, you will be able to get up, dust yourself down and resume your everyday activities, but if you are unlucky enough to sustain a severe injury in a serious accident, it may have a catastrophic effect on your home and work life.

    If your injury has long-lasting consequences, you must exercise your right to receive Stoke-on-Trent compensation. You can claim compensation for all the losses you incur, as well as for the help and support you are likely to require in the future.

    How can I claim for Stoke-on-Trent compensation?

    If you wish to make a claim for compensation, let the experienced legal team here at Accident Advice Helpline act as your personal advocates. We will help you through the process of claiming compensation, enabling you to achieve the results you desire.

    If your injury has left you in need of specialist and continuing medical treatment and rehabilitation, you must work with us in your pursuit for compensation. With our help, you may be able to request interim payments from the guilty party. These partial payments of your compensation award will be paid to you before we have officially concluded your case.

    How will interim payments support my recovery?

    If the guilty party readily admits liability for your accident and there is a strong chance that you will win your Stoke-on-Trent compensation claim, our legal team will be able to secure sizeable interim payments on your behalf. The purpose of such payments is to ease the strain on your personal finances. They can be particularly useful if you are unable to return to work following your accident and/or require access to specialist medical treatments that are not available through the National Health Service.

    Open Claim Calculator

    How will my interim payments affect my final compensation settlement?

    When our legal team have concluded your Stoke-on-Trent compensation case, they will deduct the cost of your interim payments from your final compensation settlement.

    To find out more about making a claim through Accident Advice Helpline, please do not hesitate to call our freephone helpline and discuss your case with one of our friendly claims advisers. Alternatively, use our 30-second test and we will get in contact with you. Call Accident Advice Helpline free on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no obligation advice about making a claim for compensation.

    Date Published: 28th June 2014

    Author: Jan Newell

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.