If you have suffered in an accident and someone else was to blame, it is usually because they have neglected their duty of care towards you. They may have acted carelessly, negligently or criminally. While they may not have intended to cause an accident, their actions or lack of action has resulted in injuries which could have been prevented. Read on to find out more about making a Stockton-on-Tees no-win, no-fee* accident.
One reason for making a Stockton-on-Tees no-win, no-fee* accident claim is to ensure that they are made aware of their failings. It gives them the chance to accept responsibility and put measures in place to ensure that the same thing doesn’t happen to others in future.
Why you should make a Stockton-on-Tees no-win, no-fee* accident claim
Another important reason for bringing a no win no fee* accident claim is to ensure that you personally are compensated for what’s happened to you. The sum of money you are awarded if successful is intended to help you get your life back on track, to restore it as far as possible to the way it was before your accident happened.
If you think you have grounds to make a claim, we will help you do so. We’ll guide you through the process, first ensuring that you have grounds to bring a case. Then we will make sure you are ably represented by a solicitor who has direct experience in claims of your type, giving your claim the best chance of success. Your solicitor will also aim to ensure that they claim the maximum in compensation you are entitled to, taking into account:
- The injuries you have suffered and the way they have affected your daily life
- Expenses you have had to pay out for as a result of your accident, including prescription charges, travel costs, childcare; help around the home
- Loss of earnings if you have been, or will continue to be, unable to work.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline today about your Stockton-on-Tees no-win, no-fee* accident claim
To find out more about how we can help, or to set your claim in motion, contact us today. It only takes a few minutes to find out whether you have a right to claim.
- Our helpline numbers are 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Call the helpline any time.
- You can try the 30-second test on our website. With just a few clicks, you can find out whether you’re eligible to claim.
- Or you can text ‘Claim365’ to 88010.
It’s quick and easy to get started and there is no obligation to then take matters further if you choose not to.
If you do think you’ll benefit from making a no-win, no-fee* accident claim, though, it won’t cost you any money upfront to get it started. Why not call today?
Date Published: 24th August 2015
Author: David Brown