Bicycle injury in a road traffic accident?
Were you the victim of a Bicycle injury near Stevenage? Road traffic accidents on your mind as someone you love was badly injured there? Are you stuck wondering how to seek compensation for this bicycle accident? Stevenage has many very distinctive features, one of them is its network of completely separated cycle tracks which makes a bicycle injury due to a road traffic accident a likelihood to consider.
Tips to stay safe while bicycling
- Always check your bicycle before you ride it. Keep it in good working condition.
- Wear a helmet.
- Do not listen to music or talk on a cell phone when riding a bicycle.
- When riding a bicycle, try to keep both your hands on handles and ready to brake.
- Keep a lookout for road hazards further ahead.
- Never try to break traffic signals and always follow the rules.
- Make yourself visible to other motorists on the road.
Do you require legal advice?
If someone you or a loved one was injured while riding a bicycle in Stevenage, it is possible to claim compensation for these bicycle injuries, in the following circumstances:
- The injury was not your fault.
- Medical treatment was needed as a result of an accident whilst riding a bicycle in Stevenage.
- The potential claimant was injured while riding a bicycle in Stevenage, within the past 3 years.
Always keep the number 0800 689 0500 – to call from a land-line and the number 0333 500 0993 to call from a mobile phone. Though the you may be taking all the required measures to stay safe when riding a bicycle, accidents still do tend to happen. At the time of an accident, you may wonder if it is possible to claim compensation as a result of that bicycle accident in Stevenage.
You can get your answer by calling the above numbers which happen to be the freephone Helpline numbers of Accident Advice Helpline. By talking to these personal injury claim experts you will get all the answers that you are seeking.
Date Published: 17th August 2014
Author: David Brown