Staffordshire Moorlands compensation

Woman customer service worker

Staffordshire Moorlands is a government district of Staffordshire, located between the city of Stoke on Trent and the Peak District National Park. With a population of 94,489 at the 2001 census, the district’s three towns are Biddulph, Cheadle and Leek. The primary industries here are agriculture and tourism, and the district is home to one of the country’s most famous theme parks. However, people also come here for outdoor pursuits such as rock climbing, cycling and sailing.

If you’ve been injured whilst taking part in supervised outdoor pursuits, or in an accident at a theme park, you could claim Staffordshire Moorlands compensation

Have you been injured at a theme park?

We’ve all heard about serious accidents that have happened at various theme parks around the the UK. But if you have been injured at a theme park or funfair in the area, could you be eligible to claim Staffordshire Moorlands compensation? Here are just a few examples of the types of accidents which could happen at theme parks or funfairs:

  • Mechanical failure/equipment failure on rides leading to a collision between cars/carriages or for cars to drop from the tracks
  • Slipping on wet ground or spilled food
  • Tripping when getting on and off rides
  • Injured by sharp edges on seats, slides or other attractions
  • Flung from rides if safety harnesses or other equipment fail
  • Fall from height due to mechanical failure
  • Hit by falling/flying debris after an accident
  • Food poisoning after consuming food bought on the premises

If you or a member of your family has been injured, you have three years to make a personal injury claim. If somebody else is to blame for your accident – generally the theme park management/operators – then you are entitled to claim compensation.

How can we help you?

Claiming Staffordshire Moorlands compensation is a lot like claiming compensation in any other part of the UK. You’ll need a personal injury lawyer, so call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500. No matter how minor your injuries, we’ll talk you through what happens next and let you know if you have a viable claim. You’ll benefit from confidential, no-obligation advice from our expert team of advisors, and if you do decide to go ahead with a claim, you’ll find our personal injury lawyers work on a 100% no win, no fee* basis. Get in touch with us today and find out if you’re eligible to make a claim after your accident.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )