Staffordshire Moorlands is a government district of Staffordshire, located between the city of Stoke on Trent and the Peak District National Park. With a population of 94,489 at the 2001 census, the district’s three towns are Biddulph, Cheadle and Leek. The primary industries here are agriculture and tourism, and the district is home to one of the country’s most famous theme parks. However, people also come here for outdoor pursuits such as rock climbing, cycling and sailing.
If you’ve been injured whilst taking part in supervised outdoor pursuits, or in an accident at a theme park, you could claim Staffordshire Moorlands compensation
Have you been injured at a theme park?
We’ve all heard about serious accidents that have happened at various theme parks around the the UK. But if you have been injured at a theme park or funfair in the area, could you be eligible to claim Staffordshire Moorlands compensation? Here are just a few examples of the types of accidents which could happen at theme parks or funfairs:
- Mechanical failure/equipment failure on rides leading to a collision between cars/carriages or for cars to drop from the tracks
- Slipping on wet ground or spilled food
- Tripping when getting on and off rides
- Injured by sharp edges on seats, slides or other attractions
- Flung from rides if safety harnesses or other equipment fail
- Fall from height due to mechanical failure
- Hit by falling/flying debris after an accident
- Food poisoning after consuming food bought on the premises
If you or a member of your family has been injured, you have three years to make a personal injury claim. If somebody else is to blame for your accident – generally the theme park management/operators – then you are entitled to claim compensation.
How can we help you?
Claiming Staffordshire Moorlands compensation is a lot like claiming compensation in any other part of the UK. You’ll need a personal injury lawyer, so call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500. No matter how minor your injuries, we’ll talk you through what happens next and let you know if you have a viable claim. You’ll benefit from confidential, no-obligation advice from our expert team of advisors, and if you do decide to go ahead with a claim, you’ll find our personal injury lawyers work on a 100% no win, no fee* basis. Get in touch with us today and find out if you’re eligible to make a claim after your accident.