Golf course Stafford road traffic accidents?
Have Stafford road traffic accidents caused your loved one a lot of pain as he/she was injured while at golf course in Stafford? Are you now very keen on seeking compensation for this golf course accident? Close to the centre of the town of Stafford, there is a 9 hole golf course.
Tips to keep safe at a golf course
- Hydrate constantly while playing golf as it is mostly played in the sun and you are bound to get dehydrated.
- Wear appropriate clothing which covers your body totally, yet keeps you comfortable.
- Protect your eyes with sun glasses, your head with a hat and your skin with sun screen cream.
- When you swing your club, make sure no one is standing close to you.
- Do not play golf if it’s lightning.
- Drive the golf cart cautiously.
Stafford road traffic accidents legal help?
If someone you love was injured at a golf course in Stafford, it is possible for him/her to get compensated for these golf course injuries, under the following conditions:
- Medical treatment was needed
- Some other person was the cause
- It happened within the last three years.
Compensation for Stafford road traffic accidents?
If someone you love enjoys playing golf, you would be wise to keep with you the numbers of the law firm known as Accident Advice Helpline. The numbers are 0333 500 0993 to call from a cell phone and 0800 689 0500 to call from a land-line.
You need to keep these numbers, as it is not impossible to get hurt while at a golf course. So, if the person you love is injured while playing golf in Stafford, it is quite likely for you to seek compensation for these golfing injuries. As such, by talking to the experts in injury compensation of this law firm, you can rest assured that you are sure to get the help that you need with Stafford road traffic accidents.
Date Published: 17th August 2014
Author: David Brown