Every year we here at AAH handle a number of St Edmundsbury claims for whiplash injury. St Edmundsbury is a local government region in Suffolk, and has within its boundaries the towns of Bury St Edmunds and Haverhill. Like anywhere here in the UK, the number of whiplash injury claims the residents of St Edmundsbury are making is diminishing. This follows the adverse publicity about bogus claims being made, and the sharpening up of checking procedures when whiplash injury claims are being processed.
The various types of injury claims AAH handle
But being a relatively large area with a relatively dense population, the St Edmundsbury claims that we process cover a wide range of accident and injury scenarios. But given that AAH has been trading for over 14 years, and we employ over 200 dedicated injury claim solicitors, we’ve got the requisite skill and experience to cover any type of claim, including:
- Accidents and injuries in the home
- Accidents and injuries in the workplace
- Accidents due to RTA’s (including whiplash injury)
- Work-related illnesses
- Sports injuries
- Incidences of clinical negligence
- Injuries relating to product liability claims
- Post-traumatic stress disorder injury
The qualifying factors for all personal injury claims
All claims for personal injury must have one thing in common. The blame for the incident has to be attributable to a third party. In addition to this, the other factors that need to be taken into consideration include:
- The accident and injury must have taken place within the three year period, immediately preceding the date of any claim.
- The injury must be of a reasonably substantial nature in order to justify the raising of the claim and all of the work that processing it will entail.
- In order to verify that the claim is not fraudulent, it is likely that medical proof of the injury being claimed for will be required.
To launch or not to launch? – Find out how much compensation your St Edmunsbury claims could be worth
The first thing that many people consider before deciding whether or not to go ahead with their claim, is how to establish how much compensation they might be awarded. As a service to all of our clients, AAH has provided an interactive HOW MUCH calculator that can be accessed by visiting our website.
It just requires the answering of 4 basic questions using the drop-down boxes provided, and the calculator will check whether or not the claim appears to be valid, and if so, will then issue the inquirer with an estimate. On average this process takes only approximately 30 seconds.Open Claim Calculator
Our no win no fee* policy
The no win no fee* injury claim process that we operate here at AAH (and that is wholly recommended by the well known people’s consumer champion Esther Rantzen) guarantees that claimants will not have to pay our fees, should their claim fail.
To find out more about how this works, call our free helpline on 0800 180 4123 from any landline, or if using your mobile, call 0333 500 0992.