When you want to make a spinal injury claim in Ashfield, because you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, it is important that you choose the right legal help to give your claim its best chance of success.
How to find the best legal help for your spinal injury claim in Ashfield
There are several things you need to consider before choosing your legal representation for a spinal injury claim in Ashfield, or you could end up not getting your full entitlement to compensation.
- Make sure the company you are looking at is regulated, as it is actually illegal for them to operate in the personal injury claim field if they are not. Like all industries there are companies that are good, there are those that are not so good and there are those that are downright dodgy. Accident Advice Helpline is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and the Financial Conduct Authority.
- A company with experience is best, as someone that is new to this field might miss things that they should be claiming for. Accident Advice Helpline have been making successful personal injury claims for over 15 years, and will make sure every area of your accident and injuries are looked at to claim the maximum amount available for your situation.
- Knowledge and expertise in personal injury claims is needed, to make sure your claim is dealt with, as it should be. The lawyers at Accident Advice Helpline are specialist personal injury lawyers, who have more than enough knowledge and expertise to make a claim of any sort.
- They should not be asking you to pay them cash upfront to start your claim and you should be wary of any company that does. Accident Advice Helpline handle all their claims through the no-win, no-fee agreement, so we will never ask you for any money to start your claim. By the same token, we will not be asking for your lawyer’s fees if your claim is lost either.
- You want someone whose staff are friendly and open with you. They should never be afraid to answer questions, whether they are about making claim, or about the company. At Accident Advice Helpline all our advisor’s are friendly and helpful. They will answer any questions you may have and will not be surly with you if you ask the same thing several times. It is our opinion that if you are greeted by someone who is not too pleasant, that attitude could carry through to the whole company, so that will never happen with us. We want your claim to be stress free, not for you to be frightened to ring us about whatever you need through the processes of your claim.
These are just a few of the things you should be looking for in your legal representation, and because of the way we operate – with integrity, reliability, dependability and accountability – you are assured that you will always receive an open and honest service that puts your needs before anything else.
Call us today on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.
Date Published: 5th October 2014