Have you suffered an accident as a result of a road traffic accident in Spelthorne whilst out on a countryside walk? There are 300 ha (750 acres) of parks and open spaces in Spelthorne. Spelthorne has 16 main parks, many linear parks and various small greens and there are also areas of trees, grassland, wild meadows and miles of riverside walks.
Tips to keep safe while out on a walk in the countryside
- Always plan and prepare where you will walk in advance
- Make sure you obey all the signboards and do not trespass
- Do not stray away from the trail, especially if you are in an unknown territory.
- Always admire wild flowers from far. Do not go close to wild animals or birds, you will be disturbing their privacy.
- Wear appropriate comfortable clothing which keeps you warm and cozy.
- Wear appropriate well fitting boots.
- Avoid igniting a forest fire by not throwing lit cigarettes or match sticks on the ground.
Spelthorne road traffic accidents bugging you?
The districts in Spelthorne are Stanwell Moor, Laleham, Staines-upon-Thames, Shepperton, Charlton, Stanwell, Ashford, Upper Halliford, Sunbury on Thames, Kempton Park and Littleton. Spelthorne has been twinned with Grand Port in Mauritius and Melun in France. Popular sports in Spelthorne are football, cricket and rugby and these are played at various grounds all over Spelthorne.
If you were hurt while out for a walk in the countryside in Spelthorne, it is possible for you to get compensated for these countryside walk injuries, in the following circumstances:
- Medical treatment was needed as a result of your injuries
- Some other person was the cause of you being hurt
- The accident took place within the past 3 years
Compensation for a road traffic accident in Spelthorne?
It was just one of those days you had some work in the countryside in Spelthorne and so you took your truck and drove down. But what do you know, as luck would have it, your truck breaks down in the countryside. You then have to walk in the countryside and your luck gets worse as you damage your foot and get seriously injured.
When you are in the hospital, you finally wonder – who is going to pay for the medical bills? This is the time when you would do well to call up Accident Advice Helpline. You can get in contact with this law firm by calling the number 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone or the number 0800 689 0500 from a landline. These experts in injury compensation will happily advise you on how to go about seeking compensation for a road traffic accident in Spelthorne.
Date Published: 17th August 2014
Author: David Brown