If you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault and are considering claiming compensation, you need the help of personal injury specialist solicitors. It is not a good idea to use solicitors who normally work on divorce cases, or maybe property conveyancing. They could be excellent in their speciality, just as our in-house specialist solicitors are at making successful compensation claims.
The circumstances when our specialist solicitors can help you
Claiming compensation is a legal process and one which you need the help of personal injury specialist solicitors to make sure your claim reaches its full potential. The very first thing that has to be established though, is if you qualify to make a claim.
- You must have been in an accident that was the fault of someone else
- You must have been injured in the accident
- Your injuries should have been bad enough to need the attention of a medical professional
- The accident should have happened within the last three years
As with all laws in the UK, there are always some exceptions. You should get in touch with us at Accident Advice Helpline and we will be able to let to know for certain if you have a valid claim.
If you would prefer to look for yourself before speaking to anyone, complete our 30-second test. It asks you just a few simple questions about your accident and injuries, and then lets you know if you qualify for compensation. If you do, it then gives you an estimate of how much you could be awarded. This will only ever be an estimate at this stage of a claim, as there are too many things that can affect the final figure.
Compensation is not paid just for your pain and suffering, but for the way your life has been affected and for any costs and losses caused by the accident. This means that two people with similar injuries can be awarded totally different amounts.Open Claim Calculator
Contacting our specialist solicitors
There are several ways to make contact with us, including:
- Completion of our 30-second test. An advisor will call you to see if you need any further help.
- By calling our helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
- Texting ‘claim365’ to 88010 and we will call you
However you get in touch, you will not be putting yourself under any obligation or pressure to make a claim, we are just here to help. You owe it to yourself to at least find out if you can make a claim, so why not give us a call today?