Did you know that the town of Buckfastleigh is home to Buckfast Abbey, where the famous Buckfast tonic wine is produced? Production of the wine started in the 1980’s and it very quickly became the Abbey’s most successful export. However, it is not without controversary as the wine has been linked to underage drinking and anti-social behaviour. The monks at Buckfast Abbey also keep bees, pigs and cattle, and run a shop where you can purchase their honey, wine and fudge.
If you have been involved in an accident that was not your fault and you were injured as a result, you should contact Accident Advice Helpline today. Our specialist team are just a phone call away and we want to help you claim the compensation you deserve. As one of the UK’s top law firms, Accident Advice Helpline provides a professional and efficient service with friendly, helpful staff. If you get in touch, we can help you start your claim for compensation today.
Specialist Solicitors In Buckfastleigh
Do you live in Buckfastleigh? Have you had an accident that was not your fault? Did you suffer an injury as a result of the accident? If you have and are now considering a claim for compensation, ask Accident Advice Helpline to help you today. You can trust that your claim will be in safe hands.
Why Should I Ask Accident Advice Helpline To Be My Specialist Solicitors In Buckfastleigh?
Established in June 2000, Accident Advice Helpline has over 16 years of experience helping people like you get the compensation you deserve. Call Accident Advice Helpline today and you will receive these great benefits:
- 100% no-win, no-fee* compensation promise
- No money required up front to start your claim
- A 24/7 free legal advice telephone helpline
And as Dame Esther says, ‘If you call Accident Advice Helpline, I promise you will receive free advice, …. and no-win, no-fee* means exactly that.’Open Claim Calculator
So If You Have . . .
- been injured in a car accident that wasn’t your fault
- slipped on a wet floor in your favourite restaurant
- had an accident at work due to no fault of your own
- suffered any form of no fault injury
You should contact Accident Advice Helpline today to find out if we can help you claim the compensation to which you are entitled.
How Do I Get In Touch?
It is very easy to contact Accident Advice Helpline and connect with specialist solicitors in Buckfastleigh. You can take your pick from these convenient and easy methods:
- Complete our unique online 30-second test to find out how much you could claim
- Call our free 24/7 helpline from your landline on 0800 689 0500 or
- Call us from your mobile phone on 0333 500 0993 or you can even
- Text ‘claim 365’ to 88010
Get in touch now. We are here to help.