Why you’ll benefit from using a specialist lawyer in Tadmarton
We don’t pretend that making a personal injury claim after an accident will always be easy. But it is certainly a lot less stressful if you bring your claim to us. We do everything we can to handle as much of your case as possible, keeping you informed of progress, so that you can concentrate on your recovery. From free legal advice upfront on the strength of your case to a specialist lawyer in Tadmarton to handle your claim, we’re here to help from beginning to end.
At Accident Advice Helpline, we have been handling personal injury claims for well over a decade. We are one of the UK’s largest legal firms, so we have the resources you need to provide you with an in-house specialist lawyer in Tadmarton with specific expertise in your accident type.
Also, we have a great track record of claiming successfully for our clients, winning around £30 million in compensation each and every year. We operate a professional and efficient service, which we’re pleased to say that Dame Esther Rantzen, consumer champion, endorses us for.
Just some of the reasons to come to us with your claim are:
- When you first contact us, we will take a few details of your accident and give you free legal advice on how likely you are to win your case. There is no obligation to proceed, but we will also tell you how much you could receive in compensation if successful.
- If we establish that you have good grounds to make a claim, we don’t ask you for any money upfront to get your case started.
- With us as your specialist lawyer in Tadmarton, you will be expertly represented; but if you don’t win your case, you won’t have to pay the legal costs. If you do win your case, your lawyer will argue for the maximum sum of money you are entitled to that compensates you for your injuries and the financial costs of your accident. You may find that you don’t even have to go to court to settle your case. Often, our expert lawyers can process claims entirely by phone.
How to get in touch with us
To get the ball rolling on your claim for compensation after an accident you weren’t to blame for, all you need to do is take the first step. There are three easy ways to get in touch with us.
Call, text, or complete the handy 30-second calculator on our website. The contact details you need are:
- Helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- You can try the quick and easy 30-second test on our website
- Or why not text ‘Claim365’ to 88010?
Date Published: 9th March 2014
Author: David Brown