When you need a specialist lawyer in Syderstone
If you have had an accident that someone else caused, you will benefit from using a specialist lawyer in Syderstone to help you bring a claim for compensation. If you find the right lawyer, this can improve the chances of your claim’s success. It can also take a lot of the stress and worry out of the claiming process, because you will have an expert on your side. At Accident Advice Helpline, all our lawyers are specialists in the personal injury field.
We were established in 2000 with the express aim of helping the victims of non-fault accidents to find the right legal representation when bringing claims for compensation against the parties that caused their injuries. Some of the benefits we offer when you bring your case to us are:
- We will give you honest, free legal advice from the outset on whether your claim is likely to succeed. We can also estimate for you the amount of compensation you could receive if you win your case.
- We will not ask you for any money to start your claim.
- All our lawyers work on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis. So if we appoint a specialist lawyer in Syderstone for you and your case is unsuccessful, you won’t have to pay us any money for the representation you have received.
Our expertise covers numerous accident types, including: slips, trips and falls, road traffic accidents, cases of medical negligence, food poisoning, accidents at work and industrial diseases, sporting accidents, accidents while on holiday, injuries caused by criminal acts, and injuries caused by faulty products, plus many more.
Contact us today
In many cases, you only have three years from the date of your accident to bring your claim. This may sound like a long time, but the details of the accident can fade from your memory. So it’s always worth finding out as soon as possible whether you have a legal right to claim and what evidence a specialist lawyer in Syderstone might need to present a successful case on your behalf.
Find out more by:
- Calling our dedicated helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We are open 24/7 to take your calls. All our advisers are experienced and friendly and will talk you through the claims process so you know what to expect;
- Texting ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Trying the 30-second test on our website
A specialist lawyer in Syderstone could make a strong case for you today. And you could find that you are entitled to a sum in compensation not only for your injuries, but also for some of the costs of your accident, like prescription charges, loss of earnings, and childcare.
It only takes a few minutes to find out whether you could benefit from our help. Why not get in touch?
Date Published: 9th March 2014
Author: David Brown