Do you want to consult specialist injury solicitors in Pantymwyn as you were injured while going for a walk in the country park in Pantymwyn and you would now like to be compensated for these injuries?
Pantymwyn is a favourite with cyclists and walkers as there are many walks over here, including walks that can be taken over the Clwydian Mountain Range and the Loggerheads country park.
Are injury solicitors in Pantymwyn needed?
Lying around 16 miles to the west of Chester and about 4 miles to the west of Mold, just outside of Mold in Flintshire, Wales, is the small village of Pantymwyn. Pantymwyn lies on the eastern side of the Clwydian Range and it has been given the designation of an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Pantymwyn has a history associated with the mining of lead.
Use the compensation calculator if you were injured while going for a walk in the countryside in Pantymwyn and you were hurt through an accident that was not your fault. If you think you can prove the accident was caused by the negligence of someone else, you could be entitled to claim.
Use the calculator to get a rough idea of the amount of compensation that you could possibly get for the injuries that you got. You will be able to obtain this calculator online with Accident Advice Helpline via their website.
Tips to help you keep safe while out for a walk in a country park
- Be fully aware and alert of what is happening in your surroundings.
- Keep your hands free at all times and available to take any action that you may suddenly need to.
- Wear clothing that is reflective or bright and light.
- Do not use headphones and listen to music.
- It is best to carry a cell phone that is fully charged, you never know when you may be in trouble and need to use it.
- Avoid talking to strangers you meet on a walking trail. Keep in mind that it is not at all mandatory for you to talk to strangers you may come across on a trail or strangers who smile and try to talk to you.
- Take along a self-defence product with you like a hand alarm or a defence-spray and make sure that you know how to use this product (also check the legality of the product if it is a type of spray).
Specialist injury solicitors in Pantymwyn for a walking accident?
Were you injured while going for a walk in the countryside in Pantymwyn and are you now seeking compensation for these injuries that you got here?
Accident Advice Helpline does not have specialist injury solicitors in Pantymwyn working directly for them. However, this doesn’t matter, they can still help you. They are a national personal injury law firm that work with accident victims in all areas of the UK. So if you need specialist injury solicitors in Pantymwyn or anywhere else get in touch!
For more information, call 0800 689 0500 or from a mobile phone, dial 0333 500 0993.