Do you need specialist injury solicitors in Killin?
If you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, you may be a little worried about not being able to find specialist injury solicitors in Killin to help you. however, if you contact us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of the numbers below, we will be able to put you in touch with the no win no fee lawyers that we work with in Scotland.
Find out how much compensation you could get
If you were injured due to some water-sports activity in Killin, you could use our compensation calculator or 30 Second Test and get a rough idea of the amount of compensation that you could receive for your injuries.
Tips to keep you safe when indulging in water-sports
• Learn to swim, but of course. You will be in the water, so it makes no sense if you do not know how to swim. It can save your life.
• Be sure you have the right equipment with you if you are going boating. This equipment could include the following: a whistle, flares, lifejackets, a ship to shore radio, fire extinguishers, maintenance equipment, first-aid kit, etc.
• Watch out for the weather. Before you leave for your trip and while you are on your trip, keep a close watch on the weather report, especially if you have plans on heading out to sea.
• You may be new to swimming or you may be an expert swimmer, no matter what the case, be sure to wear a life jacket.
• Always make it a point to protect yourself from the sun.
• Never ever go into the water if you are alone. Whether you are swimming, surfing, boating or fishing, make sure there is someone with you.
Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now
You can contact us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time for more information and to find out how we can help you overcome the problem of there not being any specialist injury solicitors in Killin.
Call us from a landline on 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile, ring 0333 500 0993. Although our phone lines are always open for your calls, you may find that when you ring us there is no one free to take your call. If this happens, please don’t hang up without leaving us a message. We will call you back as soon as we can.
If you would prefer us to call you to find out how we can help you with the claims’ process, simply send us the text message “claim365” to 88010.
Contact us now to discover how we can help you with your potential claim.