How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Specialist injury solicitors in Eden

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Eden

    From construction accidents and repetitive strain injury to vibration white finger and industrial hearing loss, there are many different types of workplace accident compensation claims that are made every day. Read on to discover everything you need to know about them; from the steps you need to take to advice on hiring specialist injury  solicitors in Eden for workplace claims specifically.

    Workplace accident claims

    If you have been involved in a workplace accident, you should follow these steps:

    1. See a doctor – It is vital to see a doctor, not only for your health, but also because you will find it almost impossible to make a claim if you do not. The medical report that your doctor provides is the most crucial piece of evidence and without it you will have an extremely weak case.
    2. Report the incident to your employer – It is imperative that you tell your employer about the incident because he or she will need to record it in their accident book, which they are required to have by law. If you don’t do this, you will only make it harder for yourself when it comes to making a claim.
    3. Get witness contact details – If anyone witnessed the accident, it is a good idea to get their contact details, as witness statements can really help to strengthen your case.
    4. Keep proof of any expenses – It is likely that you will have been subject to some costs as a result of your injuries, such as travel expenses or treatment costs. You will need to keep proof of these expenses because you will be able to claim for them as special damages.

    Advice on specialist injury solicitors in Eden

    Aside from the four points that have been mentioned, the only other thing you need to do is find a top quality solicitor to work on your case. You need someone that has worked on many workplace accident claims before, has an exceptional reputation and works to a no-win no-fee* payment agreement. Luckily, this is something that describes our team of specialist injury solicitors at Accident Advice Helpline. Give us a call today or take a look at our website to discover more about what we can do for you.

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline

    Our helpline numbers are 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Lines are open 24/7, so you can call us any time.

    You can try the 30 second test on our website. With just a few clicks, you can find out whether you’re eligible to claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Or you can text ‘Claim365’ to 88010.

    Date Published: 31st August 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.