How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Specialist Injury Solicitor in Manningtree

    When it comes to claims for compensation following injury, most of us are aware that we can make claims for accidents, slips, trips, falls and even sporting injuries. However, what we don’t realise is that if you have been the victim of food poisoning then you could also be entitled to claim!

    Of course it needs to be food poisoning at the fault of someone else – for example if you have eaten out at a restaurant.

    If you have suffered food poisoning in the past 3 years and sought medical advice for this, then chances are, that you are entitled to make a claim against the company for compensation.

    Making a Claim For Compensation

    Once you feel a little better you might want to start thinking about how to make claims for compensation. The good news is that an experienced injury solicitor will be able to help you with this. Don’t worry if you haven’t ever heard of anyone claiming compensation for food poisoning before, because your injury solicitors will have!

    Accident Advice Helpline or a specialist injury solicitor in Manningtree

    One reliable firm of injury solicitors is Accident Advice Helpline – who have been helping people just like you make a claim for accidents or injuries for over 15 years. With over 25,000 enquiries a month there is no scenario that they have not come across so you can be sure that they’re the best people to be able to help you!

    Open Claim Calculator

    Although Accident Advice Helpline do not have access to a local specialist injury solicitor in Manningtree they can still represent you and your claim. This is because they are a national firm that works across the whole of the UK. So if you need a specialist injury solicitor in Manningtree look no further than this expert service.

    Perhaps what is best about Accident Advice Helpline is the fact that they offer claims on a no win, no fee basis. This allows anyone to make a claim for compensation and not just those people who can afford it!

    If you’re looking for an injury solicitor then why not get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.

    Date Published: 11th December 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.