Specialist Compensation Claim in Plympton


If you live in the Plympton area of Plymouth and are thinking of making a specialist compensation claim in Plympton, you may need some help and advice regarding how to make your claim. Did you know that you can make a specialist compensation claim in Plympton or elsewhere, not only for injuries sustained in an accident that was no fault of yours, but also if you have a work-related illness or an occupational disease, or even if you have had an illness which was caused as a result of someone else’s negligence?

Making a specialist compensation claim in Plympton

You need to make a compensation claim in Plympton or elsewhere within three years of the date of your accident or within three years of first being diagnosed with a work-related illness. You and your solicitor will need to make a case to prove negligence on the part of another person, and this can take some time, so really, the sooner you make a compensation claim in Plympton (for example) the better.

Sporting Accidents

If you play a contact sport and are injured, you may think that this is all part of the game. However, if you play rugby for example and are injured because of an illegal tackle, then you may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim. All players on a field have a responsibility for the welfare of their fellow players and an illegal tackle can be extremely dangerous and so irresponsible.

If you have a personal trainer and he or she pushes you over your physical limit and you sustain an injury, then you may also have grounds for making a personal injury compensation claim. You can also file a personal injury compensation claim if you sustain an injury at a gym (for example) if the equipment you have been provided with is faulty or defective in any way. All equipment should be checked regularly and replaced when necessary. Failure to detect faults in equipment can be construed as negligence.

Accident Advice Helpline

If you think you have grounds for making any personal injury compensation claim, but you are not sure about how to go about making one, you should contact us at Accident Advice Helpline. We are a law firm with more than a decade’s experience of dealing with personal injury compensation claims. We work with a team of expert solicitors who are based all over Britain, so we are well-placed to offer advice and support.

You can visit our Accident Advice Helpline website and find out more about us and about our services, as well as reading some information relevant to your potential personal injury compensation claim.

On our landing page, you will notice our thirty second test which takes half a minute to answer and then you will get an estimated amount of the compensation you could receive if your claim were successful. After that you can call us on one of our freephone numbers: 0800 689 0500 for a landline and 0333 500 0993 for mobile calls. Call us now for expert legal advice!

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )