How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Specialist Claim for Injuries on a Worksite

    If you have suffered injuries on a worksite then you may well be entitled to financial compensation. This happens to hundreds of people each year, and it’s not surprising. Of all the places to suffer injuries, worksite is one of the most common answers; anything involving physical labour is relatively risky compared to sedentary work in an office.

    If this has caused you to have an accident that was not your fault, help is at hand from Accident Advice Helpline. We can help you to recover the compensation you are entitled to through a specialist claim for injuries on a worksite, and are committed to making the process of claiming as easy and stress-free as possible for our clients. One of the things people are often concerned about is where their compensation is coming from, so we have compiled some information on that point below.

    Who You Can Bring Your Specialist Claim for Injuries on a Worksite Against

    Usually, there are several people who may be liable to pay you compensation if you suffer accident injuries worksite or building site, or other type of worksite. First and foremost is your employer. Even if the accident does not happen on your employer’s premises, they are obliged to provide safety equipment and training, to make sure that all of their employees are safe to work with and won’t cause accidents, and usually not to ask their employees to do work which is inherently dangerous. They will also have to pay compensation for any injuries or loss which happens because of the negligent acts of someone who works for them. All of these obligations on employers are very often relevant to accidents of this type, so it’s usual to seek financial recompense from them.

    You Can Still Claim Even If You Don’t Want to Sue Your Employer

    After employers, the second most common people to claim against are whoever owns or controls the injuries worksite. This is because people are very often sent out to work ‘on site’ – on premises which don’t belong to their employer. If something to do with the place itself was dangerous and caused the accident, then you can seek compensation from the owner. Common examples include a floor littered with debris, oil, or similar; unstable ground; and buildings likely to collapse.

    If the Accident Was Caused by Something Breaking On The Injuries Worksite

    Often, accidents happen because of some piece of faulty machinery or equipment, or by something such as scaffolding collapsing. As you might expect, the manufacturer of the equipment may be liable to pay you compensation for your injuries worksite location if the equipment broke because there was something wrong with it (rather than because of the way it was being used, or the way it had been stored, for example). This means that sometimes people can avoid suing their employers altogether.

    Open Claim Calculator

    The Right Lawyers for You

    Accident Advice Helpline is committed to helping people get the compensation they deserve. All of our cases are handled on a no-win, no-fee basis, and initial enquiries via the 30 Second Test on our website, or our freephone number 0800 689 0500 (or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile) create no further obligation. If you suffered injuries on a worksite, contact us today to see how much compensation you might be entitled to.

    Date Published: 18th August 2013

    Author: RHock

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.