How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Sparkler accident counselling

    Accident Advice Helpline can help you to fund sparkler accident counselling if you require assistance in dealing with the traumatic impact of a serious accident or injury. The mental anguish associated with severe burns and scarring can be devastating, as it can not only leave you with disfigurements but with painful memories of the accident itself. Accident Advice Helpline can help you to come to terms with your injuries. We are not a counselling firm but can make a claim for you to fund or recover the costs of counselling if your doctor believes it will be helpful for you.

    Getting the support you need

    If your GP has recommended counselling to you then you will probably want to get started as soon as possible. There is treatment available on the NHS but there are currently long waiting lists and you may be forced to sit idly for many months before you get the counselling you need. Private counselling is ideal in this regard, as you will be able to book a session almost immediately and choose a time best suited to you. Unfortunately, private treatment is not free and you will need to pay regular fees over many weeks and months. This is where we can assist you. A no win, no fee* personal injury claim could pay for all of your counselling.

    Why should I claim?

    You should make a claim for counselling if a third party was at fault for your accident. It should not be up to you to fund private medical bills and suffer from the loss of income if the accident could have been prevented. Counselling could also be the key to you making a full physical and mental recovery from your accident. It could enable you to resume your career or set your child’s mind at ease if they were injured at a bonfire or fireworks party.

    The amount of money you will get is dependent on several factors including how serious your injuries were and how many counselling sessions you will need. Our solicitors will use medical evidence from your doctor to prove your case though there are occasions when an independent assessment is required. This is a quick and simple process and should not take long so you do not need to worry. It will also help us to maximise your compensation. If you want to find out how much the claim may be worth, visit our website and use our 30-second online compensation calculator.

    Who might be to blame?

    We will be making a claim on your behalf against the third party that was liable for you or your child’s injuries. This may be an event organiser who did not follow health and safety procedures, another person at a bonfire, a building owner if you were indoors or the local council if a slip, trip or fall on council owned property resulted in you being burnt.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If you have any further questions about making a claim for counselling, ring our free, 24-hour helpline on 0800 689 0500. It has never been easier to get started. You can also text claim365 to 88010 now.

    Date Published: 5th November 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Category: Burn injury claims

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.