Modern life is fast-paced and unfortunately, accidents inevitably do happen. While genuine accidents undoubtedly exist, in many cases they are not really accidents as such, but someone else was to blame for the mishap.
A nasty accident can have a severe impact on quality of life – from injuries which take months to heal, to having to take months off work to recuperate.
Here are some of the more common places where accidents tend to occur:
- On the roads
- In public places – slips, trips and falls are more common than you may have realised
- At work – especially where an employer has failed in their duty to provide a safe place of work
If you’ve been unlucky enough to experience a nasty accident, some of the consequences can be quite severe. But the good news is that if it happened within the last three years and you can prove someone else was to blame, you may well be entitled to claim personal injury compensation.
If you live in Southampton Accident Advice Helpline is ready to help
As a thriving, busy and hardworking city on the south coast, Southampton is, unfortunately, just as likely to see accidents as anywhere else in the UK.Open Claim Calculator
But whether you’ve had a slip, trip or fall in a public place, or an accident at work or on the city’s busy roads, if you’re based in Southampton Accident Advice Helpline is here to assist you with your claim for personal injury compensation.
Before you reach out for any other personal injury law firm in Southampton, Accident Advice Helpline should be checked out.
Just look at all these great benefits we offer all our customers:
- All our lawyers work on a 100% no win no fee* basis, meaning you can begin the claims process completely free of charge
- Our patron is TV star and consumer champion Esther Rantzen
- Claims are more often than not settled by phone, so no court appearances are necessary
- A 24-hour Freephone helpline – talk to us with no obligation to go ahead with your claim
- We’re accredited by the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) and Lexcel – the Law Society’s practice management standard
Whatever’s happened to you, don’t suffer in silence. Begin your personal injury claim by contacting Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.