Find out in only 30 seconds if you could win South Ribble no win no fee* claims. These claims cover injuries you have suffered through the fault of someone else.
If you are trying to decide whether or not it is worth your while – in terms of time and financial reward – to make South Ribble no win no fee* claims, we can be of assistance. If you have sustained injuries through no fault of your own, the 30 second test at www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk could help you.
Tell me more about the 30 second South Ribble no win no fee* claims test
This online test will ask you some very straightforward questions, such as how you came to suffer your injuries. In addition, you’ll be asked about the injuries you sustained, and whether or not you received medical treatment for your injuries. Once you submit your answers, you will get an immediate response. This means you can quickly find out whether or not you could be legally entitled to South Ribble no win no fee* claims for your injuries. You will also be able to discover the maximum level of compensation to which you may be entitled.
What should I do after taking the 30 second test?
If this test confirms that you could win South Ribble no win no fee* claims, you can contact our Freephone 24 hour advice line. Here, you can learn more about the support the personal injury specialists at the Accident Advice Helpline are able to offer you.
Our advisers will be able to tell you about how:
- Accident Advice Helpline is one of the longest serving firms of personal injury lawyers in the UK today
- Accident Advice Helpline helps to win over £35 million in compensation for accident victims every year
- Accident Advice Helpline’s services are recommended by the UK Consumer Champion, Esther Rantzen
- Accident Advice Helpline operates on a 100% no win no fee* basis. This means that you will not need to find funds for your legal battle up front. Your legal bill is only payable when we have successfully won compensation for you
- Accident Advice Helpline’s personal injury specialists guarantee to receive the highest possible compensation for the injuries you have suffered because of someone else
- Accident Advice Helpline’s Reimbursement Service will guarantee to help you to be repaid for all of the out of pocket expenses you have incurred, since you were injured. This may include loss of earnings or the cost of physio treatment
- Accident Advice Helpline’s professional team of legal experts will never put you under any obligation to make a compensation claim with us. Their aim is to provide you with all of the advice you need. This allows you to make an informed decision about whether or not to make a compensation claim.
So, for confidential advice, ring
0800 689 0500 / 0333 500 0993
Date Published: 30th August 2014
Author: David Brown