How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    South Ribble law firm

    There will be a good chance that when you think of injuries caused in accidents that might give rise to 100% no win no fee South Ribble law firm action, images of very dramatic accidents followed by lots of high drama and wailing ambulance sirens might spring to mind. If this is the case, you might be interested to learn that some of the most common personal injury claims arise from accidents that on, the face of things, might seem a lot less serious.

    Many personal injury claims that are made in the UK come about as a result of people being injured in slips, trips and falls. This is often the type of thing that makes people angry about the personal injury system. People will typically be sympathetic when they hear that a hospital trust has had to pay out a substantial sum for a case of serious medical negligence, but will be less so when learning of large pay-outs made to people who have been injured after a slip, trip or a fall.

    Slips, trips and falls and South Ribble law firm solicitors

    In some cases, a nasty slip, trip of fall can have much the same effect as a nasty car crash or a serious case of medical negligence. It may sound fanciful, but think about it for a moment. If you find the idea that an individual could receive multiple thousands of pounds after taking South Ribble law firm action for being involved in a slip, trip or fall accident, imagine how it might affect you if you were forced to take time off from work unpaid or make other changes to your life as a consequence of an injury.

    Imagine that you were working as a supply teacher. It’s a very cold morning, and there is debate about whether or not it will be safe to open the school at all. The school is opened, but as you make your way into work, you slip on a patch of black ice in the school playground that the caretaker has failed to grit. You end up breaking your leg after falling awkwardly and are forced to take a considerable amount of time off from work.

    Take action with Accident Advice Helpline to assist you

    As you were working as a supply teacher under these circumstances, you would likely not receive sick pay, so would lose a substantial amount of income. Is it so unfair that a person in this type of situation should be compensated? Call Accident Advice Helpline today and be put in touch with a top 100% no win no fee South Ribble law firm solicitor if you’ve been hurt in a slip, trip or fall that was not your fault and would like to explore your options.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 20th July 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.