How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    South Norfolk law firm

    It’s a sad fact of life that sometimes personal injury cases can take a long time to resolve, especially when the party you’re taking action against is determined to fight your claim every step of the way. Over the time it takes to resolve a case, you could fall into very real financial difficulties, particularly if you’ve been forced to take time off from work unpaid as a result of your injuries or have had to shell out for expensive medical treatment or care.

    There will be a good chance that you might be able to win this back if your 100% no win no fee South Norfolk law firm is successful in claiming a personal injury compensation pay-out on your behalf, but this won’t address any short-term problems you’re having while you’re waiting for your case to be resolved. If you are having financial difficulties as a result of being injured in an accident that was not your fault, it will be important not to bury your head in the sand as this will only make things worse.

    Financial issues and a South Norfolk law firm

    In the first instance, check out the government’s benefits checker calculator to find out what help you might be entitled to. If you’re unable to work due to the injury you suffered, you should qualify for help. Bear in mind that this may need to be paid back if your South Norfolk law firm was to be successful in winning you a compensation pay-out.

    You should then get in touch with any creditors you have. Explain your situation and tell them you’re taking personal injury action after being hurt in an accident that was not your fault. Try to agree a payment arrangement you can manage until you receive your pay-out. If you’re unable to come to an arrangement, get in touch with a free debt advice charity. Never go to a for-profit debt management service, as they will only be interested in making money out of you.

    If you receive a pay-out

    As mentioned above, when and if your South Norfolk law firm secures you a personal injury pay-out, you will need to work out what needs to be paid out from it before you set about spending. Pay back any benefits you need to and get any credit accounts that are past due back up to date.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If you need more advice about what to do while you’re waiting for a personal injury pay-out, call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500. As well as offering you free legal advice about making claims, the advisors you speak with will be able to tell you if you might qualify for no win no fee representation.

    Date Published: 14th July 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.