How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    South Lanarkshire personal injury claims

    South Lanarkshire personal injury claims

    If you live in South Lanarkshire and have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, and you can prove this, you may be eligible to make one of those South Lanarkshire personal injury claims that you may have read about.

    Eligibility for making South Lanarkshire personal injury claims

    To make one of the South Lanarkshire personal injury claims you have to prove that the accident in which you were injured was no fault of yours. You must also prove that another person was to blame for the accident.

    You also need to prove that you received medical attention for your injuries as soon as you could possibly have done after the accident.

    You can make a personal injury compensation claim in South Lanarkshire through us at Accident Advice Helpline. To find out more about the claims process, contact us at any time. You can speak with one of our experts and he or she will be able to tell you if you have a claim to make after you have explained in detail how your accident happened.

    If you do have a valid claim to make, you can begin it over the phone. It’s easy as we work on a no win no fee basis.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Slips, trips and falls

    Slips trips and falls are the most common kinds of accident, as they can happen almost anywhere. How many of us have had such an accident, but not really been injured because of it?

    To make a claim for injury after such an accident, you would need to prove (with help from us at Accident Advice Helpline) that the accident was caused by someone else’s negligence, carelessness or recklessness.

    For example, if you were in a shop, supermarket and so on, and liquid or food had been spilled, you may have slipped and fractured an arm when you hit the floor. You may be entitled to sue the owner of the premises if the staff had neglected to clean up the spillage. When there is the possibility of an accident occurring because of a wet or slippery floor, warning signs should have been put in place. If this had not been done then you would have grounds for suing the owner of the premises because the staff had been negligent in their duties.

    For help with a claim contact Accident Advice Helpline

    You can contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now, whatever time it is. Call us from a landline for expert legal advice on our freephone number now. This number is 0800 689 0500. To call us from a mobile, ring 0333 500 0993.

    If, when you ring, you find that there is no one to take your call, leave us a message. We will return your call as soon as we can to find out how we can assist you with your potential claim.

    To text us, you need to send the message “claim 365” to us on 88010. We will call you to discuss your potential claim and find out how we can be of assistance.

    Pick up the nearest phone and get information and professional help from us, the claims experts now.

    Date Published: 24th August 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.