- Have you been in South Lakeland road traffic accidents that were not your fault?
- Were you injured in the accident?
- Did your injuries need medical attention?
- Was the accident some time within the last three years?
- Do you want to claim compensation?
Answering yes to these questions means that you need the help of experienced personal injury lawyers and the best place to find these is at Accident Advice Helpline, one of the leading specialist law firms in the UK.
South Lakeland road traffic accidents that could cause personal injury claims
It is not just South Lakeland road traffic accidents that can be the reason for personal injury claims, there are many other ways accidents that were not your fault can happen, it could be:
- Slips, trips or falls
- Bullying or abuse
- Walking and hiking accidents
- Sporting accidents
- Holiday accidents
- Attacks by animals
- Accidents at work
- Criminal assaults
- Industrial disease or illness
- Food poisoning
- Pedestrian accidents
- Medical negligence
Any type of accident that fits the rules comes within the scope of personal injury claims, the compensation is a legal right, for which you need legal representation to ensure a successful claim that reaches its full potential.
Making sure your claim reaches its full potential
The accident and injuries, your recovery time and the impact on your life have to be accounted for when making you claim, but there are several other items that could part of your claim as well, things such as:
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of earnings
- Medical expenses such as extra prescriptions and private treatment
- Travel costs if your car is off the road
- Childcare costs
- Cost of care if you can no longer look after yourself properly
- Cost of adapting or moving your home if you become disabled
- Anxiety and stress
- Any cost or loss that is a direct result of your injuries
Getting the legal representation you need
Accident Advice Helpline is here to help with your personal injury claim. We are one of the market leaders in the personal injury compensation claim industry. For over 15 years, we have been helping blameless victims of accidents to get access to justice and claim the compensation they deserved.
Our solicitors are extremely experienced in dealing with personal injury claims of all types, and will ensure that every facet of your claim is covered to maximise the amount you receive.
We have a freephone number, 0800 689 0500, which has advisers who will talk to you in confidence and discuss your case with you. You will find them to be friendly and professional and they will help you all they can, giving you free advice about making a personal injury claim.
On our website there is a 30-second test that will help you decide if you qualify to make a claim, and if you do, what sort of level of compensation you could expect to receive.
Date Published: 19th August 2014