How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    South Gloucestershire law firm

    One of the best things about renting a property as opposed to owning is that as a tenant you are not responsible for the upkeep of your home. Sure, if you’re responsible for breaking something you will have to put it right, but if there are problems with the fixtures and fittings that are down to wear and tear or other reason outside of your control, it will be down to your landlord to put these right, and put them right quickly.

    If you’re fortunate enough to rent from a reputable, professional landlord who takes his responsibility towards his tenants seriously, you’ll typically find that any concerns you raise will be put right at the earliest possible opportunity. However, some landlords are less scrupulous than others.

    If you’re unfortunate enough to rent a property from one of these landlords and get injured or made ill as a result of a maintenance issue that he or she has failed to put right, you could find yourself in a position where you might well be able to retain a top 100% no win no fee South Gloucestershire law firm with a view to taking some form of personal injury action.

    Lax landlords and South Gloucestershire law firm solicitors

    One of the most unpleasant maintenance issues that can happen with a house is a sewage leak. Grey water is bad enough, but having a leak of raw sewage in your home will be revolting and could even wind up making you ill. You might be able to take South Gloucestershire law firm action against your landlord if you were made ill by a sewage leak in your home that he refused to pay to have sorted out. Perhaps he tried to say you were to blame for any blockage that might have caused the leak and you should have to pay to get it cleared.

    If it was later proved that you had no part in causing the problem, perhaps roots had grown into the sewer pipes, you could very well have a personal injury case on your hands if you had been made ill by the raw effluent that found its way into your home.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Get the right advice from Accident Advice Helpline

    If you’ve experienced anything like this and would like to explore your chances of hiring a South Gloucestershire law firm and launching a personal injury compensation case, you would do very well indeed to pick up the phone and call the Accident Advice Helpline on one of the numbers at the top of this page. You’ll be connected to one of the firm’s friendly and professional claims advisors who will be able to offer you free legal personal injury advice, without any obligation to proceed further.

    Date Published: 14th July 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.