Are you struggling to make ends meet following a South Derbyshire accident?
If that accident wasn’t your fault then you may be able to get personal injury compensation which will help you to get your life and finances back on track.
You can claim compensation for any injury or illness you suffered because of your South Derbyshire accident, regardless of where that accident happened. We have even made successful claims for people who have been injured on holiday and in their own homes.
Your compensation claim will take into account any financial costs/ losses arising from your South Derbyshire accident. The most common financial concern is lost earnings, but you can also be reimbursed for:
- Child care costs
- Travel expenses
- The cost of care and private medical treatment
- Money spent replacing clothing and personal items damaged during the accident
- Hire of a temporary vehicle
- Money spent on holidays, outings or events you were unable to attend because of your injury/ illness
Or perhaps there is something else you need to claim money back for. Our experienced lawyers will be able to tell you what you can include on your claim form.
For an estimate of how much compensation you could be awarded use the 30 Second Compensation Calculator on our website, www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk.
Claiming with Accident Advice Helpline
We are a national law firm that has been working in personal injury law for fourteen years. In that time we have helped thousands of people get compensation for their accidents, and have streamlined our services to make claiming compensation as simple and stress free a process as possible. We provide:
- Injury lawyers who work under no win no fee* contracts to get you the best compensation packages possible.
- A twenty four hour helpline staffed by fully trained and friendly advisors. Our advisors are able to provide you with the information you need prior to making a claim, and confirm whether or not you qualify for compensation.
To talk to us today about your South Derbyshire accident, please call our helpline on 0800 689 0500. Or 0333 500 0993 if using a mobile.
Date Published: 30th June 2014
Author: David Brown