If you have been injured in South Bucks road traffic accidents that were not your fault, and want to make a personal injury claim for compensation, you need as much evidence as possible against whoever was responsible. Some of the things that might help to cement your case are:
- Photos of the accident scene if possible, taken on a mobile phone perhaps
- Details of any witnesses that are willing to make a statement
- A quick drawing of how you remember the scene, this is for your own use to perhaps jog your memory at a later date
- A medical report to prove your injuries, and you may have to attend an independent medical assessment
- If the police are called to the accident, they will compile an accident report after they have spoken to all involved. This often suggests who was to blame and can be vital when making your claim
- Anything else, no matter how trivial it may seem, that you think could help with your claim.
As long as you fit the criteria for making a claim, this evidence will help to build your case against the guilty party.
The criteria for making a claim after South Bucks road traffic accidents
The criteria for making a claim after South Bucks road traffic accidents, or any other type of accident, is the same for them all.
- You must have been in an accident that was not your fault
- You must have sustained injuries in the accident
- Your injuries must have needed medical attention
- The accident must have happened some time in the last three years
Anyone injured under these circumstances is entitled to make a personal injury claim for compensation.
Let Accident Advice Helpline assist with your claim after South Bucks road traffic accidents
Accident Advice Helpline has many years experience of dealing with personal injury compensation claims of every type, including South Bucks road traffic accidents. Our solicitors will make sure every area of the accident and injuries is looked at closely, so that you get a fair deal for your personal injury claim.
Our freephone number, 0800 180 4123, is where anyone wanting to make a compensation claim can speak to one of our friendly, expert claims advisors. They will give you all the answers to your questions, and as much information as you want so that you can decide if you want to pursue compensation.
Alternatively you can visit our website and complete the 30-second test, this will let you know if you qualify to make a claim, and will also give you an estimate of the amount you could be awarded.
As we work on a no win no fee* basis, you need have no concerns about paying for your claim. We will not ask for any money to start your claim, and we will not ask for any money if your claim is lost. You have nothing to lose by getting in touch with Accident Advice Helpline.