South Bucks road traffic accidents


If you have been injured in South Bucks road traffic accidents that were not your fault, and want to make a personal injury claim for compensation, you need as much evidence as possible against whoever was responsible. Some of the things that might help to cement your case are:

  • Photos of the accident scene if possible, taken on a mobile phone perhaps
  • Details of any witnesses that are willing to make a statement
  • A quick drawing of how you remember the scene, this is for your own use to perhaps jog your memory at a later date
  • A medical report to prove your injuries, and you may have to attend an independent medical assessment
  • If the police are called to the accident, they will compile an accident report after they have spoken to all involved. This often suggests who was to blame and can be vital when making your claim
  • Anything else, no matter how trivial it may seem, that you think could help with your claim.

As long as you fit the criteria for making a claim, this evidence will help to build your case against the guilty party.

The criteria for making a claim after South Bucks road traffic accidents

The criteria for making a claim after South Bucks road traffic accidents, or any other type of accident, is:

  • You must have been in an accident that was not your fault
  • You must have sustained injuries in the accident
  • Your injuries must have needed medical attention
  • The accident must have happened some time in the last 3 years’

Anyone injured under these circumstances should be entitled to make a personal injury claim for compensation.

Let Accident Advice Helpline assist you

Accident Advice Helpline has many years experience of dealing with personal injury compensation claims of every type, including South Bucks road traffic accidents. Our solicitors will make sure every area of the accident is looked at closely, so that you get a fair deal for your personal injury claim.

We also work on a no-win, no-fee* basis so, if you choose to make a compensation claim with us, you won’t be required to pay any upfront fees.

If you’ve been hurt as a result of South Bucks road traffic accidents and you want to find out more about making a claim, why not contact our personal injury team?

Simply call us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile and we’ll do everything we can to assist you.

Call Accident Advice Helpline now and start your compensation claim today.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )