If you have been injured in South Bucks road traffic accidents that were not your fault, and want to make a personal injury claim for compensation, you need as much evidence as possible against whoever was responsible. Some of the things that might help to cement your case are:
- Photos of the accident scene if possible, taken on a mobile phone perhaps
- Details of any witnesses that are willing to make a statement
- A quick drawing of how you remember the scene, this is for your own use to perhaps jog your memory at a later date
- A medical report to prove your injuries, and you may have to attend an independent medical assessment
- If the police are called to the accident, they will compile an accident report after they have spoken to all involved. This often suggests who was to blame and can be vital when making your claim
- Anything else, no matter how trivial it may seem, that you think could help with your claim.
As long as you fit the criteria for making a claim, this evidence will help to build your case against the guilty party.
The criteria for making a claim after South Bucks road traffic accidents
The criteria for making a claim after South Bucks road traffic accidents, or any other type of accident, is:
- You must have been in an accident that was not your fault
- You must have sustained injuries in the accident
- Your injuries must have needed medical attention
- The accident must have happened some time in the last 3 years’
Anyone injured under these circumstances should be entitled to make a personal injury claim for compensation.
Let Accident Advice Helpline assist you
Accident Advice Helpline has many years experience of dealing with personal injury compensation claims of every type, including South Bucks road traffic accidents. Our solicitors will make sure every area of the accident is looked at closely, so that you get a fair deal for your personal injury claim.
We also work on a no-win, no-fee* basis so, if you choose to make a compensation claim with us, you won’t be required to pay any upfront fees.
If you’ve been hurt as a result of South Bucks road traffic accidents and you want to find out more about making a claim, why not contact our personal injury team?
Simply call us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile and we’ll do everything we can to assist you.
Call Accident Advice Helpline now and start your compensation claim today.