South Bucks compensation


Do you need to make a claim for South Bucks compensation?

In reality, we all experience accidents every now and then, and mostly they are minor. In some cases, they are caused by our own negligence. However, people are often the victim of non-fault accidents and they may be injured because of someone else’s conduct.

What about accidents that other people cause?

Even if someone causes you to have an accident and they did not intend for that to happen, they would still be viewed as responsible, particularly if they were negligent. Maybe a driver assumed their traffic light was green when it was actually red and they struck you whilst you were crossing the road.

If you’ve been hurt because of someone else’s actions, you could be eligible to make a claim for South Bucks compensation.

If they attempt to deny their liability, you may need to provide evidence to prove they were at fault. Fortunately, your medical records, witness statements and dashcam footage can all be used to help prove that the incident wasn’t your fault and this could help you to obtain South Bucks compensation after an accident.

What can you obtain compensation for?

When making a personal injury claim, the first thing you will probably think of is your physical injuries. These should certainly be claimed for and you could receive a significant amount of compensation for these alone.

However, there may be other things that should be included in your claim as well. If you’ve suffered psychologically as a result of the incident, for example, you could be awarded additional compensation so it’s important to add this to your claim if it’s relevant.

You could also claim back any costs associated with your injuries so it’s essential to keep the receipts as proof of payment. If you’ve had to adapt your home, pay for alternative travel arrangements or if you’ve needed help with childcare, these costs could be claimed back.

To find out how much compensation you could receive by making a claim, take our 30-second test now.

Contact Accident Advice Helpline now

If you’ve been hurt through no fault of your own in the last 3 years and you received medical treatment for your injuries, it’s likely that we’ll be able to assist you with a compensation claim.

To learn more about obtaining South Bucks compensation, contact our personal injury team for free no-obligation advice now. Simply call us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile and we’ll do everything we can help you with your claim.

Contact Accident Advice Helpline and make your claim with us today!

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )