South Bucks accident claim


Have you suffered an injury?

With numerous towns and villages, South Bucks is a popular place to ive and work. Since the area is quite heavily populated, it is almost inevitable that accidents will crop up from time to time. However, a South Bucks accident claim doesn’t necessarily have to be derived from a serious accident. Other more minor incidents could also lead to injuries.

These might occur at work, in a shop, out and about and in all manner of public places. Additionally, a simple slip or trip can happen almost anywhere, and even this innocent-sounding accident can potentially cause some painful injuries to occur.

How could a slip or trip lead to nasty injuries?

It depends on what occurs. For example, sometimes you can slip and catch yourself before you have a chance to fall. At other times, you may not be able to do this. If this is the case, you could end up falling and hurting yourself. You might sprain a joint, break a bone or sustain a nasty cut if you fall on something sharp.

Tripping over is something we’ve all done from time to time. The crucial thing to think about is whether that trip happened because of a situation that was entirely preventable. For instance, if a paving stone was uneven and presented a trip hazard, it could have been prevented. This might trigger the chance to make a South Bucks accident claim.

Could you make a South Bucks accident claim?

If you’ve been hurt, it’s possible that you could be able to take legal action. However, in order to be able to make a South Bucks accident claim, your injuries will need to be attributable to someone else.

If you’ve suffered an injury that wasn’t caused by someone else and you received medical treatment after the incident, you should be able to make a claim.

However, most claimants are subject to time limits when it comes to making a personal injury claim. Generally, you’ll need to make your claim within 3 years’ of the accident in order to qualify for compensation.

Contact Accident Advice Helpline now

If you think you could be eligible to make a claim for compensation, contact our personal injury team today. We’ll provide free no-obligation advice and, if you decide to go ahead with a claim, we’ll help you on a no-win, no-fee* basis, so you won’t have to worry about paying anything upfront.

To find out more, contact Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )