How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    South Bucks accident claim solicitors

    Are you looking for South Bucks accident claim solicitors?

    If you’re searching for South Bucks accident claim solicitors, it’s likely that you’ve been hurt in some way. When people take legal action after an accident, it’s often because they’ve been hurt outside of their home.

    For example, people may make a personal injury claim after suffering a workplace accident, a car crash or an incident whilst out and about.

    However, South Bucks accident claim solicitors could help you if you’ve been injured whilst at home.

    Have you been injured at home?

    In order to obtain injury compensation, you need to be able to show that you weren’t responsible for the harm you suffered. However, just because an injury occurs at home, it doesn’t mean that it’s your fault.

    If people were employed to carry out work on your home, for example, they can be liable for any harm they cause you. Similarly, you could suffer an injury at home because of a faulty or defective product.

    Open Claim Calculator

    In these instances, South Bucks accident claim solicitors could help you to take action against the person or company responsible.

    Making a compensation claim

    Once you’ve proven that someone else is responsible for your injuries, you’ll also need to show that you obtained medical help. In addition to this, the vast majority of claimants will be required to make their claims within 3 years’ of the incident.

    However, making a claim can be fairly easy and straightforward. At Accident Advice Helpline, we can assist you with every aspect of your claim, from presenting the relevant evidence to negotiating an appropriate settlement.

    If you think you could be eligible to make a claim, contact us now and find out more about obtaining the compensation you deserve.

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline today

    Before you start your injury claim, you probably want to find out how much compensation you could obtain. Generally, this will depend on the impact the incident has had on you.

    For example, you could obtain more compensation if you’ve suffered serious injuries or if you’ve been forced to give up work.

    To find out how much your claim could be worth, just take our 30-second test now.

    Alternatively, if you’d prefer to speak to someone about taking legal action, you can contact our personal injury team for free no-obligation advice today.

    Simply call us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile and we’ll do everything we can to assist you with your claim.

    Call Accident Advice Helpline now and make your injury claim today!

    Date Published: 1st November 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.