How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Someone else’s fault in Flint

    Have you had an accident that was someone else’s fault in Flint? The danger of being involved in an accident is all around us, from the clutter in our working environment to the drivers who aren’t paying attention on the road. Even though we can have a degree of self-awareness and the ability to try and be careful, it does not mean we won’t be involved in an accident, at some stage or another.

    However, some accidents are avoidable and they usually come down to a lack of care and attention. If you have found yourself the victim of an accident and it was someone else’s fault in Flint or any other area, you may wish to make a claim for compensation. In order to do this, there are some criteria you will need to meet before we can proceed with your claim, such as:

    Someone else’s fault in Flint

    The accident must have been caused by someone else, in order for your claim to be considered. If you’ve been hurt because of someone else’s actions, they should be held responsible.

    Within three years

    You should aim to make your claim for compensation as soon as possible after the accident. Most claimants are limited to three years when taking legal action so you won’t want to wait too long to take action.

    Medical treatment

    In order to be able to make a claim and obtain compensation, you will need to be able to prove that you obtained medical treatment for the injuries you suffered.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Evidence to back it up

    You must have some evidence to back up your claim, particularly if the person responsible doesn’t admit their liability. Some of the typical types of evidence which would be accepted include, witnesses statements, photographic evidence, medical records and police reports.

    Call Accident Advice Helpline today!

    At Accident Advice Helpline, we have been helping victims of accident for over 16 years to get the compensation they deserve and want to be able to help you too!

    Not only are we highly experienced, we also have the full support of Dame Esther Rantzen, who is a well-known consumer rights activist. You will know your claim is in safe hands with us!

    If you’d like to know more before you get started, why not contact our friendly personal injury team for free no-obligation advice?

    If you think you have a claim for an accident that was someone else’s fault in Flint and are ready to start, you can contact us right away on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993, if you are choosing to call from your mobile.


    Date Published: 13th December 2015

    Author: joanna

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.