How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solihull law firm

    Solihull law firm

    If you’ve had the misfortune of being randomly roughed up by a drunken stranger while you were out on the town on a Saturday night, it will be likely that your main priority would be to make sure the perpetrator of your suffering was caught and brought to justice, and preferably sooner rather than later.

    If you were badly injured after the attack and had to take time off from work, or if you were to suffer any long-term effects from the once-over – either physical or psychological – there will be a chance that you might want to explore seeking compensation.

    If you find yourself in this situation, you might be able to seek a pay-out from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority. The amount that you might receive will be very much dependent on the severity of your injuries, as it would be if you were to launch a civil case against the perpetrator with the aid of a top 100% no win no fee Solihull law firm solicitor.

    Assault and Solihull law firm solicitors

    You might be able to seek Solihull law firm solicitor compensation from the person who assaulted you if he or she has money. In this instance, it might well be worth your while to explore the possibility of securing a decent 100% no win no fee Solihull law firm solicitor with a view to seeking the recompense that you deserve. If the person who caused your suffering has been found guilty of hurting you in a criminal court, the chance of success could be high. Civil courts, the type that hear personal injury cases, typically require a lower threshold of proof than a criminal court.

    Call Accident Advice Helpline to start your personal injury claim today

    Pick up the phone and call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 today if taking some form of personal injury action after being assaulted is something you would like to look into.

    Open Claim Calculator

    When you call, you’ll be connected to one of the Accident Advice Helpline’s friendly, professional and knowledgeable claims advisors who will be able to ascertain if you might have a Solihull law firm solicitor action on your hands.

    The advisors will discuss the finer details of your accident and injuries, and free of any obligation, give you all the information you may need about making a personal injury claim. Before you call, it would be most useful if you could gather together as much information as you have to hand about what happened to you. This will help your advisor to deal with your questions efficiently.

    Date Published: 14th July 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.