If you, like many thousands of people all over the United Kingdom, have been unlucky enough to have been injured in an accident at work, you may be thinking about making a Solihull accident at work claim for compensation. If so then you should look no further than Accident Advice Helpline to help you with every step of your claim.
Solihull accident at work claim
The list of reasons to use the Accident Advice Helpline could go on and on. Here are just a few of the reasons why you should choose the team at Accident Advice Helpline:
- We are one of the country’s leading personal injury claims law firms
- Our phone line is free to call from a landline
- Our reputation speaks for itself and is second to none
- Our team will always treat you with empathy and we pride ourselves on being confidential, helpful, dependable and reliable, at all times.
- The training of our advisors is ongoing making sure they are always up to date with the latest legislations.
- We do our best to deal with everything over the phone keeping our clients out of court whenever possible.
- The service works on a no win no fee* basis so you do not need any money to get a claim started or in the unfortunate event that your claim is lost.
- We only deal with personal injury claims which help make our knowledge of this area the best.
So if you are about to or thinking about making a Solihull accident at work claim then look no further than Accident Advice Helpline’s team.
Ways to contact Accident Advice Helpline to make a Solihull accident at work claim
There are two ways you can get in contact with Accident Advice Helpline to either start a claim or simply make an enquiry. The first is by calling the freephone number 0800 689 0500 and talking through the details of your accident, and the injuries you have, with one of our experienced and professional advisors.
Or the second way to contact Accident Advice Helpline is by using the website. On the website you can take a 30 second test to get an estimated claims figure and see if you are eligible to make a claim. Then an advisor will contact you to discuss the details of your claim, explain the claims process and answer any questions you may have.Open Claim Calculator
By using either of these methods you will at no point be under any obligation to make a claim the final decision will be all yours.