Solicitors in Wroxall


While you are at work, your employer has a legal and moral duty to protect you from harm. To reduce the risk of injuries and illnesses in the workplace, he or she must:

  • Review your working practices to ensure that you are working in the safest way possible for the type of job you perform
  • Inform you about all the health and safety issues that may affect you
  • Provide you with suitable personal protective equipment
  • Ensure that any equipment you need to use is safe and well maintained
  • Provide you with training and supervision
  • Prevent or control your exposure to hazards such as flammable chemicals or dangerous machinery

What happens if I suffer an accident at work?

If you suffer an injury or illness in an accident at work, your employer must provide you with sufficient time to recover. He or she may also need to report your accident to the Health and Safety Executive.

If your accident occurred as a result of your employer’s failure to follow health and safety regulations, you may be able to claim compensation for any pain and suffering you experience. To bring a successful work accident claim, you will need to prove that:

  • You are, or were, employed by the careless company at the time of your accident – this may not be as simple as it sounds, especially if you found work through an agency
  • You suffered a physical or psychological injury – this may be complicated if your accident has aggravated a pre-existing medical condition rather than caused you to suffer an entirely new condition
  • Your employer owed you a duty of care, yet failed to fulfil health and safety regulations
  • Your work accident occurred within the last three years

Looking for solicitors in Wroxall?

Due to the complexities of making a compensation claim, you should ideally contact Accident Advice Helpline and let our 100% no win, no fee* personal injury solicitors handle your case. We will provide you with all the legal advice and support you need on your road to recovery.

Although we do not have injury solicitors in Wroxall we can still represent you and your claim. This is because we are a national firm that works across the whole of the UK. So if you need injury solicitors in Wroxall look no further than our expert service.

What happens if I cannot return to work following my accident?

If you cannot return to work as a result of your injury or illness, our accident solicitors will arrange for you to receive compensation for all your future losses and expenses.

To get in touch with our specialist workplace injury solicitors, simply call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or dial 0333 500 0993 from a mobile or use our 30-second test.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )