Solicitors in Woolsery


Road traffic accidents can be a painful and costly experience, but if the accident is still fresh in your mind, the prospect of making a compensation claim for your injuries and financial losses may only add to your heightened stress levels.

If you think that another party was responsible for your accident, there is no need for you to fight your claim single-handedly. At Accident Advice Helpline, our personal injury solicitors in Woolsery can help to make the process of claiming compensation hassle-free.

Who will pay out for my compensation settlement?

Under the Road Traffic Act, all drivers must possess a valid motor insurance policy. Therefore, if you have been involved in an accident, the careless driver’s insurance company should compensate you for your personal injuries and financial losses.

What if the other driver was uninsured at the time of the accident?

If you have been involved in an accident caused by an uninsured driver, you will still be able to claim compensation. In this instance, a non-profit organisation called the Motor Insurers’ Bureau (MIB) should pay out for your claim.

What if the other driver left the scene of the accident without leaving any details?

If the driver left the scene of the accident without providing you with any details, you must report the accident to the police within five days. You will then be able to instruct our solicitors in Woolsery to submit an untraceable driver claim to the MIB.

How do MIB claims differ from ordinary road traffic accident claims?

If you wish to make a claim against an insured driver, you must make your claim within three years of the date of your accident. However, if you wish to make a claim against the MIB, you must make your claim within nine months of the date of your accident. There are very few exceptions to this rule, and if you fail to make your claim in a timely manner you will likely lose your right to receive compensation.

How can I contact your solicitors in Woolsery?

To protect your legal rights, please call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone, and speak to our legally trained advisors, or provide us with your details via our 30-second test. If you have a valid case for compensation, our solicitors in Woolsery will start your claim right away, ensuring that the person or organisation you are claiming against has no other choice but to pay you the compensation you deserve.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )