How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitors in Wimborne

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Wimborne

    All employers have a legal duty to comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act, which sets out the steps they must take to safeguard your physical and psychological well-being.

    If your employer fails to adhere to these regulations, and you are involved in an accident in your workplace as a result of his or her actions, you will have a right to file a claim for personal injury compensation through our team of accident solicitors in Wimborne.

    Taking action against your employer following an accident at work

    Following suffering an accident at work, you will need to ensure that you make a record of your injuries in your employer’s accident book.

    If your employer does not have an accident book, you should create a written account of your accident and send it to your line manager. If need be, you should also ensure that your employer has reported your accident to the Health and Safety Executive.

    By law, your employer must possess insurance to cover the cost of accident at work claims.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If your employer has taken out such coverage, you should be able to find a certificate with the name of their insurance company in a prominent place in your workplace. If you can find this certificate, you make a note of the details or, if you are too ill to return to work, ask a colleague to do so on your behalf.

    In doing so, you will help our solicitors in Wimborne to file a compensation claim on your behalf.

    Claiming compensation for an accident at work

    If you believe that your employer may have been at fault for your accident, please contact us here at Accident Advice Helpline.

    Our trained claims advisers, who have many years’ experience of assessing personal injury claims, will be pleased to advise you on the viability of your claim and talk you through the steps you will need to take to hire our 100% no win, no fee* personal injury solicitors in Wimborne.

    To be eligible to receive compensation, you will need to make your claim within three years of the date of your accident. In disease cases, the three-year period will begin on the date on which your symptoms became apparent.

    Hiring our 100% no win, no fee* accident solicitors in Wimborne

    If you wish to pursue your claim, please fill out our 30-second test, or pick up the phone and call our team today.

    Call our friendly team today on: 0800 689 0500 to begin discussion on your claim.

    Date Published: 16th June 2014

    Author: Jan Newell

    Category: Location Posts

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.