Make Your Claim Through One Of The Nation’s Most Successful Law Firms!
No Money Needed
Our Solicitor in West Norwood – Industrial Accidents…
Have you have been injured in an accident at your workplace within West Norwood, and did this occur within the last three years? If you were not to blame for this then our solicitor in West Norwood can help today – completely ‘No Win, No Fee’.
Construction Sites Accidents
Among the most hazardous and prolific areas for accidents are building sites. These are working environments which due to their very nature include excavations, work at heights, moving machinery and cables and wires trailed across the ground produce many risks for workers as well as members of the public. There are many rules and regulations enforced in these areas and safety comes first, yet so many people are injured every year due to failings or negligence on construction sites.
If you have unfortunately been one of them, and would like some Free, No Obligation Advice then you can speak to one of our trained advisors in complete confidence through the 24 hour advice helpline on: 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone – there will never be any pushing to initiate a claim with our solicitor in West Norwood and this will always be entirely your decision.
If rules and regulations which are in place to protect people have been broken, then there can be devastating effects, like:
- Incorrect safety equipment: Construction sites are busy, dangerous places where everyone on site should be fully protected with the use of protective clothing such as hard hats and high visibility jackets, when they’re not this is extremely hazardous.
- Conducting regular training programmes: Equipment changes very quickly these days as manufacturers seek to upgrade and modernise plant and machinery and workers need to be retrained constantly, if not fully trained to handle new and advanced equipment safely this could lead to many accidents.
- Lack of Breaks: Fatigue is one of the most common causes of accidents,and as anyone who has worked on building sites is aware towards the end/handover date pressure is often put on workers to work longer hours and weekends to meet deadlines.
Our solicitor in West Norwood are Personal Injury Specialists which means that we are more than able to help you regardless of the type of assistance that you require for a non fault accident, injury or period of suffering.
Who are Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline are:
- One of the longest established and most successful law firms who focus on personal injury in the UK.
- Recommended & endorsed by UK Consumer Champion, Esther Rantzen
- Home to the the 30 second test: www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk
- Recognised by the Law Society and fully accredited.
- A law firm who provide clients with over £35 million each year!
Our solicitor in West Norwood have been part of Accident Advice Helpline since its creation in the year 2000, we have assisted tens of thousands of clients to recover compensation following a wide variety of accidents and injuries. We also have a Reimbursement Service in place to cover all costs which arose because of your accident.