Top ten personal injuries that can result in you needing a personal injury solicitor in West Kensington
From workplace incidents to road traffic accidents, there are many different types of personal injuries. This article reveals some of the most common personal injuries that lead to the need for a personal injury solicitor in West Kensington. So keep on reading to find out more.
- Product Liability Claims – From soap and shampoo, to phone chargers and furniture – it doesn’t matter what product it is, if it has caused you an injury you will be entitled to claim. Call Accident Advice Helpline and find out more.
- Bicycle Injury Claims – Bicycle injuries can happen for a whole host of reasons – from a poor quality road surface to someone crashing into you. Tell us about your bike claim and see if we can help.
- Travel Accident Claims – Have you experienced an injury while you were travelling abroad? No matter whether on a train, aeroplane or boat, you may be able to claim.
- Industrial Deafness Compensation – This is when you have suffered damage to your hearing because of your working environment.
- Slips, Trips and Falls – This is one of the most common types of personal injuries. From slipping on an unmarked wet floor to tripping over a broken pavement, this type of injury can happen in many different ways. Talk to us and see if we can claim for you.
- Repetitive Strain Injury Claims – Repetitive strain injury occurs from overuse or misuse. It is damage to your soft tissues, which can result in muscle pain. There are many working environments that can lead to this injury, yet sitting at a desk and working on a computer for too long is one of the most common.
- Untraced Driver Compensation – This is when a car crash or accident has occurred yet the driver has fled from the scene.
- Passenger Injury Compensation – Were you the passenger in a vehicle when a crash occurred? If so, you will be entitled to claim.
- Vibration White Finger Claims – This is a type of industrial injury that is caused by continual use of vibrating hand-held machinery.
- Uninsured Driver claims – Last but not least, if you have been involved in an incident with an uninsured driver, i.e. someone without the required insurance cover, you can receive compensation.
If you experience any of the ten injuries that have been mentioned, or any other type of injury that was caused through no fault of your own, get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline today.
Our helpline numbers are 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We’re open 24/7, so you can call us any time. You will speak to an experienced adviser who will answer all of your questions, explain the claim process and put you in touch with a top no win, no fee** solicitor in West Kensington.
Date Published: 22nd April 2015
Author: David Brown