Before using our solicitors in West Haddon to help you claim compensation after an accident, it’s natural that you have many questions that you want to ask. This is a quick guide that we hope will answer some of those questions.
What is Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is a specialist injury law firm that employs a team of experienced advisors and seasoned injury solicitors, like our solicitors in West Haddon, to help people claim compensation after they have been injured in an accident that wasn’t their fault.
Why should we choose you for our claim?
- Because we have over 16 years of experience in personal injury compensation, we have had thousands of happy customers and pride ourselves on our customer care.
- We are always honest about people’s eligibility to claim.
- Our solicitors in West Haddon, like the rest of legal team, work on a no-win, no-fee basis, so you can be confident they are working their hardest to make your claim a successful one.
- As well as our solicitors, we have a team of experienced, sympathetic advisors who give no-obligation help and advice to potential claimants.
- As our patron, we have Esther Rantzen, a trusted public figure and long-serving campaigner for consumer rights.
How do I know if I qualify?
You can either call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 where one of advisors will be happy to talk things through with you, or you could use our 30-second compensation calculator online which will tell you if your injury means you are due compensation.
How much could I get?
That all depends on your accident, the injuries you sustained, and how much your accident cost you in terms of loss of earnings, travel and childcare costs etc. Every accident and every injury is unique. Again, you could use our compensation calculator to find out how much you are due, or call and chat with one of our advisors.
Will I have to go to court?
Our solicitors in West Haddon will try their best to keep things as stress-free as possible, which means settling out of court if possible. We can’t promise your claim won’t end up in court, but most of our claims don’t.
What can I claim for?
You can claim for any injury or illness that has happened in the last three years, that wasn’t your fault and happened due to someone else’s negligence. This could be food poisoning or whiplash, long-term back pain or a fractured limb, the list is endless, and even the simplest injuries can have a severe impact on your finances, which is why we are here, because we believe you are entitled to compensation. You may need it to get your life back on track after your accident.
If you have any other questions about claiming, or want to speak to our solicitors in West Haddon, then call us now on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.