How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitors in St John’s Wood

    There is nowhere in the UK that does not have accidents happen at some time or another, and St John’s Wood is no exception. Just like in the rest of the country, road traffic accidents, accidents at work and slips, trip and falls happen every day.

    If you have been injured in an accident, and someone else was to blame for it, you could be entitled to compensation. As long as the accident happened no more than three years ago, and you needed medical attention for your injuries, you should be talking to Accident Advice Helpline to see if our solicitors for St John’s Wood accidents can help with your claim.

    Accident Advice Helpline can ensure you get the advice, support and legal assistance you need to get you the compensation you deserve.

    Coping with an accident in St John’s Wood

    Our experienced accident solicitor for St John’s Wood accidents can ensure you get the compensation you need to help you move on from your accident. Your life can be changed drastically by injuries that were not your own fault, and you deserve to be compensated for this.

    As a specialist law firm, Accident Advice Helpline has over 10 years experience in helping people get the compensation they need to help them in their recovery. Our agreeable advisors are trained to be comforting and supportive, and we are one of the UK’s leading experts in personal injury claim, so you can count on us to help you.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Finding accident solicitors in St John’s Wood

    Get in touch with us today and see how we could assist you in making a claim for compensation. Find out online just how much we can help you by taking Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test and check your eligibility straight away.

    We only ever offer free, no obligation advice, so you don’t have to feel any pressure to go through with your claim. However, if you do decide to go ahead, we operate on a 100% no win no fee basis, so you don’t have to worry about any financial risk.

    Fortunately, the vast majority of injury compensation claims can be settled over the telephone, without you ever needing to go to court.

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline

    Find out how Accident Advice Helpline can ensure you get the compensation you deserve for an accident that was not your fault.

    If your accident occurred in the last three years and you can prove you were not at fault, get in touch today by calling our helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Call today and see what we can do for you.

    Date Published: 25th September 2014

    Author: christine

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.