How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitors in Rutherglen

    When can you make a compensation claim for a slip, trip or fall?

    Slips, trips and falls can occur for a variety of different reasons. The most common ones include spillages, wet floors, uneven pavement, potholes, cracked pavement and paths that haven’t been cleared from ice and snow. People also often trip and fall while at work because of carpets that haven’t been fitted properly.

    People should be aware of the fact that they can make a compensation claim for a slip, trip or fall when the fault for the accident was not their own. This is generally the first and most important requirement that you should meet. If you were injured as a result of such an accident and it happened within the last three years, you should call Accident Advice Helpline in order to be matched with our solicitors in Rutherglen and get legal help.

    Who are solicitors in Rutherglen?

    The Scottish town of Rutherglen is located in South Lanarkshire. It is the birthplace of many notable people such as the oldest man in Scotland, Bob Taggart, actor and comedian Robbie Coltrane and Australian cricketer Archie Jackson.

    When you call Accident Advice Helpline, you will be recommended to our solicitors in Rutherglen and you will receive free expert legal advice regarding making a compensation claim for a slip, trip or fall. You will also be able to take advantage of our no-win, no-fee arrangement.

    When you can claim compensation

    In most cases, you will be able to make a compensation claim when you trip, slip or fall in a public or private place where the floor or pavements haven’t been maintained properly. If you experience such an accident in a public place, your claim will usually be against the local council.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If you get hurt as a result of this type of accident while you are at work, your claim will most likely be against your employer. However, you should not worry about the cost in to your employer, because your employer’s insurance company will pay out the compensation. If you slip, trip or fall on private property, your claim will be against the occupier or land owner, provided it was their fault.

    Find legal help with our solicitors in Rutherglen

    After you have been injured and your injuries have been cared for, you should start seeking legal help. It is important to ask Accident Advice Helpline for help in order to access our solicitors in Rutherglen who will be able to successfully handle your case.

    If you are curious how much you might receive and whether you’re eligible to claim, you can take the 30-second test on our website. We are a major personal injury claims company in Britain and we have a team of expert advisers and solicitors across Scotland who will all gladly help you if you have any questions. You can call us on 0333 500 0993 when calling from your mobile or on 0800 689 0500 (free from a land line phone). You can also send a text ‘CLAIM365’ to 88010 and we will call you shortly.

    Date Published: 17th April 2017

    Author: Emma Matthews

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.