How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitors for Royal Tunbridge Wells claims

    Solicitors for Royal Tunbridge Wells

    If you live in Tunbridge Wells and have suffered from severe back pain which has been inflicted on you through an accident that was caused by someone else, Accident Advice Helpline has the solicitors for Royal Tunbridge Wells that you need.

    You may require the help and assistance of a medical professional such as a chiropractor, physiotherapist, masseuse or specialist therapist sessions which can be very costly.

    Back pain in particular can set you back financially. Because specialist treatment is needed a lot of the time, you may have to enlist in the help of a private practitioner as opposed to receiving treatment through the NHS. Back pain can be especially debilitating and very painful. Suffering a serious back injury can cause you to have to take sick leave from work, stop you from conducting your life as normal and even trigger anxiety and depression. The bills soon begin to mount up and you start to struggle financially.

    You can speak to our solicitors about the possibility of a compensation claim

    If you are suffering from, or have suffered from, a back injury within the last three years that was the fault of someone else, there is a high chance that you could be entitled to a pay-out of compensation. It doesn’t matter how you were injured – at work, in a road traffic accident or in a fall in a public place. The important thing is that it was someone else’s fault.

    We will need you to provide some evidence that will help your case. There are various pieces of evidence that would support your claim such as photographic or video evidence of either the accident scene or the injuries you have sustained to your back if visible. Police or witness statements are also hard pieces of evidence which really could help your claim become successful. Make sure that you get the witness contact details at the scene. Of course, you must have visited a doctor for your injuries.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Seek support from Accident Advice Helpline

    While you are reading this article, why not have a look around at the helpful information on the rest of the website. There are hundreds of articles which detail the wide range of accidents that you can claim for through us.

    Then all you have to do is make the first move yourself by picking up the phone and calling us here at Accident Advice Helpline. You can reach us on 0800 689 0500 from your landline or on 0333 500 0993 from your mobile. Get the solicitors for Royal Tunbridge Wells on your case today!

    Date Published: 3rd June 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.