Solicitors in Pantymwyn


Pantymwyn is a small village which can be found just outside of the settlement of Mold, in the county of Flintshire in Wales. The village is situated 16 miles away from Chester, on the eastern side of the Clwydian Range and within a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.

The village is within walking distance of the Loggerheads Country Park and features a public house, a convenience store, a golf course and a garage. These facilities serve the local residents well. It would be fair to say that the village is fairly quiet in nature, and as a result, for personal injury solicitors Pantymwyn is an unlikely source of compensation claims.

Personal injury solicitors Pantymwyn

It is not stretching the truth to say that when it comes to personal injury solicitors Pantymwyn is far from a hotbed of activity, but that is not to say that residents of the Welsh village will not ever need to seek the help of these professionals. It is fortunate, therefore, that for personal injury solicitors, Pantymwyn residents are just as entitled to claim compensation as anybody else in the relevant circumstances. What we must discuss now therefore, is what exactly these circumstances are.

Under what circumstances could you pursue a compensation claim?

According to UK law, you are entitled to pursue a personal injury compensation claim if you have fallen ill or have been injured, and the blame for your injury falls at the feet of another party. This party can be another individual, a company or an organisation, and the entitlement to claim is meant to offer you a means of gaining some recompense for the hardships caused by your accident. If this sounds like a circumstance which has befallen you in the past, then you will surely now wish to know if you could still begin claims proceedings as a result.

How long after an incident can you launch a claim?

For the majority of claims cases, a claimant can actually begin legal proceedings at any point up to three years after the incident in question and it is only after this amount of time has passed that you can no longer claim. Claims which involve either industrial diseases or injuries to children are the main types of claim which can be subject to slightly different restrictions.

Who can help you to claim?

If you are now wondering whose help you should seek to pursue a personal injury claim, then the simple and definitive answer is Accident Advice Helpline.

They are highly experienced within the personal injury field, and are waiting for your call on either 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0992 on a mobile.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )