How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitors in Much Hadham

    Much Hadham is a village and civil parish found within the district of East Hertfordshire in the ceremonial county of Hertfordshire, in central England.

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Much Hadham

    We have discovered above why it is that for personal injury solicitors in Much Hadham, compensation claims are relatively common, but what does this mean for residents?

    In general it may not mean anything, but in some circumstances it will mean that you may find yourself in need of personal injury solicitors in Much Hadham, and if you do there are a number of things which you will need to know. These things include the following: if you have a claim, how long you have to claim, and who you can trust to handle your claim.

    When Do You Have a Valid Compensation Claim?

    The law states that you have an entitlement to claim personal injury compensation if you have been injured or fallen ill, and it can be proved that it was demonstrably somebody else’s fault, no matter whether that was an individual or an organisation.

    How Long Might You Have to Claim?

    For most types of claim, you can begin claims proceedings at any point within three years of the incident in question, but after this time has passed you can no longer claim. So, if you think you might have a valid claim, you need to get moving and take some professional advice straight away — don’t delay.

    Open Claim Calculator

    The main types of claim which may not necessarily be subject to this three-year rule are those which regard either an injury to a minor or an industrial disease.

    Who Should You Trust to Handle Your Claim?

    The best way to try to ensure that you get the compensation that you may deserve is to trust your claim to Accident Advice Helpline. You can get our help by calling either 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0992 on your mobile.

    Date Published: 14th April 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.