How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitors in Loch Rannoch

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Loch Rannoch

    How to get damages without having to go to court

    If you are injured whilst out shopping, receiving a beauty treatment or getting a haircut, you may well be entitled to compensation for your injuries. However, very few people want to go through the process of suing a store or salon for their injuries, particularly if the injury was relatively minor, because  you could lose your case and actually end up out of pocket. The process is also fairly long and stressful and you may just not want to put yourself through this. Here are some ways in which you can get damages from the store.

    Try finding solicitors in Loch Rannoch to represent you

    One of the easiest ways to get damages without having to go through the process on your own is to find solicitors in Loch Rannoch who can represent you on a no win no fee* basis. Accident Advice Helpline works with experienced solicitors in Loch Rannoch and will also be able to tell you whether or not you have a good case for compensation. Call the helpline on 0800 689 0500 to speak to someone who can help and be passed over to  our solicitors in Loch Rannoch if you do have a strong enough case. These solicitors in Loch Rannoch will work on your behalf, so you shouldn’t have to go to court.

    Speak to someone right away

    Instead of going home and deciding whether or not you want to report the accident, report it as soon as you can to someone who can make a note of it. This will help you to make a claim later down the line or may encourage the store to offer you compensation. If you are in a store then ask to speak to the manager, or if you are in a shopping centre you can go over to the information desk.

    Ask to fill out an accident report

    You may find that more minor incidents will be reported and then ignored, although someone may claim that they will pass your details over. Whilst you are still in the store, ask to fill out an accident report and make sure that someone senior is there to sign it and take possession of it. Remember that you need a record of the incident to have any chance of claiming damages.

    Ask for the name and number of the manager

    For your own protection, you should ask for the full name of anyone you have spoken to regarding the incident, as well as the phone number of the manager so that you can follow up. Ask for the direct number of the manager so you can reach them right away, and won’t be fobbed off by other staff should you call in the future.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 17th April 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.