Unsure how to make a compensation claim for your no fault injury? Seek advice from the leading experts…
Being injured can mean that our immediate plans and dreams are put on hold. If the injuries were caused as a result of an accident that wasn’t our fault, then this setback can mean that we are left feeling anxious and frustrated. Depending on the type and severity of the injuries, we may find ourselves out of action for some time; unable to work and carry on with our daily lives.
However, the law states that if you are the victim of an accident that was caused through no fault of your own within the last 3 years, and you have sustained injuries as a result, then you are legally entitled to pursue a claim for compensation.
Why choose Accident Advice Helpline?
- Accident Advice Helpline have in excess of 14 years’ experience and are one of the leading law firms to assist people who have been injured as the result of accidents that weren’t their fault to claim their legal entitlement to compensation.
- They provide a telephone helpline service to ensure that your call is always answered whenever it is convenient for you. Your call will be answered by a highly experienced adviser who can offer you no obligation and relevant advice about making a compensation claim.
- Their team of capable advisers can reassure you of your eligibility to make a claim over the phone, and answer any queries that you may have about the process of claiming personal injury compensation.
How do the solicitors in Lancing at Accident Advice Helpline process my claim?
- The approachable and friendly team of advisers leave it up to you to decide if you wish to go ahead and proceed with making a compensation claim using their team of injury solicitors in Lancing. This will allow you time to consider your own circumstances and discuss your options with friends and family.
- Their team of professional and highly qualified personal injury solicitors in Lancing will ensure that they process all aspects of your claim on your behalf.
- The personal injury solicitors in Lancing will process your claim on a no win no fee basis on your behalf, meaning that you don’t have the worry about financing your claim at the outset.
- The dedicated team of advisers and personal injury solicitors in Lancing will ensure that your claim is handled in accordance with their principles of: accountability, integrity, reliability and dependability.
How long will my claim take and how much money can I receive?
- Although Accident Advice Helpline’s advisers are unable to provide a guarantee of what your compensation claim may be worth, they may be able to provide an estimate which shouldn’t be relied upon.
- The amount of time that a compensation claim takes to process varies, as each claim and claimant are unique. However, the team at Accident Advice Helpline will ensure that you are informed of developments throughout your claim, to it’s satisfactory conclusion.
To discuss your claim with an expert adviser dial 0800 689 0500 now.
Date Published: 1st May 2014