Solicitors in Lacock


Ouch! Been injured whilst on holiday abroad? Seek professional assistance to claim the compensation that you are entitled to!

Holidays should be a memorable time spent in the company of good friends and family in a relaxed and enjoyable environment. However, for many holidaymakers each year, their much longed for holiday can be spent being treated for painful injuries which occurred through no fault of their own.

If you have sustained painful and debilitating injuries as the result of an accident or incident which occurred whilst you were on your holiday abroad, then you may be legally entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim.

Which types of accident may I claim for?

Accidents must:

  • have occurred within the last 3 years’
  • been caused through no fault of your own
  • have resulted in injuries being sustained which required medical attention

Accidents may include:

  • slips, trips and falls
  • burns and scolds
  • food poisoning incidents
  • road traffic accidents
  • cycling accidents
  • motorcycle accidents
  • water sports accidents
  • winter sports accidents
  • electrocution

Common injuries caused on holidays

Injuries may vary in severity and may include:

  1. soft tissue injury
  2. bleeding and lacerations
  3. burns
  4. broken, dislocated and fractured bones
  5. head injury
  6. neck injury
  7. diarrhoea and vomiting symptoms
  8. spinal injury
  9. brain injury
  10. loss of limb
  11. facial injury
  12. paralysis
  13. fatal injury

What should I do if I have an accident abroad?

It is important that any accident is reported as soon as possible to the provider of the holiday.  In fact, it is a legal requirement that accidents are reported in the holiday provider’s accident book.  This is a legal record of the accident and injuries such as who was injured, where the injury occurred, when they were injured and the cause of the injuries sustained and treatment provided.

It is important that a copy of the entry in the accident book is obtained as proof that the accident occurred and the injuries were caused as a result.

Obviously, it is important that medical advice is obtained as soon as possible after the accident to ascertain the extent of any injuries and inform treatment.

Making a personal injury compensation claim using our solicitors in Lacock

Call Accident Advice Helpline as soon as possible following your accident abroad. Their team of friendly advisers can ensure that your call is answered swiftly and your queries processed effectively.  They offer a 24 hour, 7 days a week telephone helpline service that was established to ensure that your eligibility to make a compensation claim is provided over the phone.

If you decide to proceed with making a compensation claim, then their personal injury solicitors in Lacock will ensure that all aspects of your claim are processed on your behalf on a ‘no win, no fee*’ basis.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )