Been knocked off your bike? Did you know that you are entitled to claim compensation using expert injury solicitors!
Many cyclists are injured every day on our busy and congested road networks. In fact, they are usually admitted to Accident and Emergency departments for urgent treatment for the trauma which is inflicted on them, often through no fault of their own.
However, many cyclists remain unaware that they may be legally entitled to pursue a personal injury compensation claim for their injury, if it was caused as a result of an accident which occurred through no fault of their own.
If you, or a fellow cyclist, have been injured within the last 3 years’ through no fault of your own, then why not call the helpful team of advisers at Accident Advice Helpline and find out if you are entitled to pursue a personal injury compensation claim?
Common causes of cycling accidents
- other road users failing to look adequately for cyclists approaching at junctions, roundabouts and in cycle lanes
- other road users driving too fast and failing to stop in good time
- other road users failing to inform cyclists of their intentions in good time
- reckless and dangerous driving by other road users
- road users driving dangerously whilst under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- poor weather conditions which hinder visibility
How can cyclists increase their visual presence on the road?
- always wear reflective outer clothing such as high visibility bands and tabards which can easily be seen by other road users
- always fit and switch on cycle lights that are bright and fit for cycling in all weathers
- ensure that your bike is roadworthy and in good condition
- ensure that your road positioning is assertive and don’t weave between stationary vehicles
Common injuries caused by cycling related accidents
- lacerations and bleeding
- soft tissue injury such as sprains, strains, muscle damage and torn ligaments
- loss of consciousness
- broken, fractured or dislocated bones including open fractures
- head injury
- neck injury
- facial injury
- spinal injury
- brain injury
- fatal injury
Making a compensation claim using the solicitors in Laceby
It is easy to make a personal injury compensation claim using the professional and reliable services of the highly experienced team at Accident Advice Helpline. They have in excess of 14 years’ experience of processing personal injury compensation claims on behalf of people who have been injured through no fault of their own.
They offer a 24 hour, 7 days a week telephone helpline service to ensure that your call is answered whenever you decide to call for advice. Their team of helpful advisers can offer no obligation advice about pursuing a personal injury compensation claim using their professional team of personal injury solicitors in Laceby. Just dial 0800 689 0500 from your land line, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.
Why not take part in their unique 30 second online test and establish quickly if you can claim compensation for your injuries using the no win no fee* service of their personal injury solicitors in Laceby?
Date Published: 18th April 2014
Author: David Brown